Our DDGR1 Dual Gear Rotary Polisher was built to meet the most demanding professional auto detailers and paint finishers. Featuring the dual gear technology, the DDGR1 delivers twice the torque compared with standard tools of the same rated power*.
No wonder why, it has been instantly acclaimed by auto and marine detailers, for its capacity of delivering an impressive and stable performance.
DDGR1 key features:
- Dual Gear Technology for twice the torque*
- 5 inch / Ø125mm backing pad
- NSK bearings for a reliable and smooth operation
- 9 meter / 30 ft Heavy Duty cable
- Soft start trigger with progressive speed control
- Large Electronic 6 Speed dial
- Soft, Non-Slip, Rubber Coated Grip
- Easy side access for brush replacement
- Locking Trigger Switch
- Comfortable and ergonomic design
- 5/8 spindle thread
- Screw-on handle included
- Spare brush set (2 pcs)
- Powerful Heavy-Duty motor rated at 1150 watt
- Voltage: 110-120V
- No-load speed: 700-2400 rpm
- Tool Weight: 2.4 kg
In the hands of a skilled user, a rotary polisher can correct much faster than a random orbital. But for anyone seriously considering a rotary polisher we also recommend a Nexdiagg paint thickness gauge so you know how much paint you have to work with and how much you are removing as you go.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.