''Learn the basics of car detailing or improve your skills, and elevate your game to the next level!''
Key elements of ATC’s Auto Detailing Course
- An Introduction to Professional Automotive Detailing (P.A.D.)
- Exterior Preparation and Interior Reconditioning
- Used Vehicle Exterior Reconditioning
- Vehicle Paint Surface Repair And Reconditioning
- Workplace Introduction And Major Shop Projects
- WHMIS 2015 certification
Earn an industry recognized certificate
After completing a workplace introduction and major shop projects, you will be awarded an industry recognized certificate following successful completion of a final exam that covers these topics:
- P.A.D. – Vehicle preparation for delivery and PDI showroom preparation
- Used vehicle preparation and interior/exterior reconditioning
- Understanding vehicle paint repair & reconditioning and be shown how to apply vehicle protection applications (rust proofing, undercoating. etc.)
*Please note that this program is bilingual.
Join Yvan Lacroix as he share is 40+ years of detailing industry and business knowledge.
In these training sessions, no topic will be left untreated, but the as the main goal is education, we'll be focusing on bringing you to the next level.
From enthusiast, weekend warrior to professional detailer with entrepreneur mindset, we'll cover all the aspect of the art of detailing.