Our DDA21 Professional Dual Action Polisher is the most important tool in today’s modern detailers' arsenal. Combining circular and off-centric motion, it creates very small circular motions while rotating on its axle to deliver outstanding paint correction performances.
The DDA series is very effective at removing swirls, scratches, but also at applying wax and sealants. Because of its free-spinning motion that makes burning thru paint almost impossible, this product is ideal for beginners or for pros alike.
DDA21 key features:
- 21mm orbit
- 6 inch / Ø150mm backing pad (installed)
- 5 inch / Ø125mm backing pad (supplied)
- NSK bearings for a reliable and smooth operation
- 9 meter / 30 ft Heavy Duty cable
- Soft start trigger with progressive speed control
- Large Electronic 6 Speed dial
- Soft, Non-Slip, Rubber Coated Grip
- Easy side access for brush replacement
- CNC Machined Counterweight
- Locking Trigger Switch
- Comfortable and ergonomic design
- Powerful Heavy Duty motor rated at 1000 watt
- Voltage: 110-120V
- No-load speed: 2200-5500 rpm
- Tool Weight: 2.7 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.