SOUS-TITRE: Advanced Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating/ Revêtement Ceramic à base de Graphene
AUTOGRAPH Advanced Graphene Spray Coating is the latest technological advancement to hit the automotive detailing market. Thanks to Nanotechnology, AUTOGRAPH fills every cavity and pores of your single-stage and clear-coated surfaces but also wheels, glass, trim, rubber moulding, and plastic, allowing the product to bond to the entire car at a molecular level providing extended durability and significantly better protection than traditional waxes and sealants
- Easy to use, add 12 Months & more of Ceramic Protection in Minutes
- Self-cleaning and extreme hydrophobic effects
- Higher Stain Resistance Against Bugs, Saps, Droppings, etc.
- Easier to Apply, Slicker, and Glossier Than Conventional Ceramic Coatings
- Higher Contact Averaging 110-118° and less prone to water spotting
Before installing this coating, make sure to perform these steps depending on the vehicle/surface condition. AUTOGRAPH Advanced Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating will only deliver the promised performance and durability if these steps are precisely followed.
- Deep clean the vehicle, making sure of removing any previous protection.
- Remove all ferrous and other contaminants using ThePURGE paired with a clay towel. We suggest using LEGEND shampoo or SYNERGY rinse-less wash solution as a lubricant to prevent causing damage to the paint.
- If desired, proceed to paint correction/enhancement using filler and oil-free correction compound and polish pop up that gloss through the roof.
- Prepare the surfaces by cleaning all residue left using REVEAL pre-coat surface prep fluid to assure optimal coating bonding to the vehicle surfaces.
- Agitate vigorously before application
- Spray on a foam or microfiber applicator, and spread one panel at a time, ideally on an area not exceeding 30 cm x 30 cm.
- Wait for the coating to flash/haze, which should take somewhere between 60 to 120 seconds depending on room temperature and humidity
Note: You will notice at some point, the microfiber feels a bit tacky when you make contact with the surfaces, meaning it’s now time to buff off
Wipe the coating off in a cross pattern, ideally using a long pile, edgeless microfiber towel, until the panel is smudge less.
- wait 30 minutes before applying a second layer (if desired)
- Allow 4 hours to cure before exposure to elements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.