Our DDA12 Professional Dual Action Polisher is a very important tool in today’s modern detailers' arsenal. Combining circular and off-centric motion, it creates very small circular motions while rotating on its axle to deliver outstanding paint correction performances.
The DDA series is very effective at removing swirls and scratches, but also at applying wax and sealants. Because of its free-spinning motion that makes burning thru paint almost impossible, this product is ideal for beginners or for pros alike.
DDA12 key features:
- 12mm orbit
- 3 inch / Ø75mm backing pad (installed)
- NSK bearings for a reliable and smooth operation
- 9 meter / 30 ft Heavy Duty cable
- Soft start trigger with progressive speed control
- Electronic 6 Speed dial
- Soft, Non-Slip, Rubber Coated Grip
- Easy side access for brush replacement
- CNC Machined Counterweight
- Locking Trigger Switch
- Comfortable and ergonomic design
- Spindle Thread Size: 5/16"-24
- Powerful Heavy Duty motor rated at 1000 watt
- Voltage: 110-120V
- No-load speed: 2000-6000 rpm
- Tool Weight: 1.9 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.