WR10QC Digital Color Analyzer by FRU
The WR-10QC Colorimeter is a professional tool designed in accordance to International Commission on Illumination (CIE) standard .
It features a well designed handheld body for precision, stability and easy handling operation.
- The instrument measure color quality, color difference analysis, sampling testing for industries as textile, printing and dyeing, garments, shoes, leather, chemical, plastic, pigment, paint, ink, printing, metal, photography , as well as car paint color matching .
- Low energy consumption instrument; High capacity lithium battery.
- Ultra stable performance and display accuracy 0.01
- Table Difference: E<0.2
- Repeatability accuracy E standard deviation 0.08.
- Color Space: CIELAB
- CIE Recommendation：8/d
- Measurement Range: L: 0 to 100
- Measurement Interval: 1 Sec
- Light Source: D65
- Sensor: Photodiode array
- Observer: CIE 10° Standard observer
- Display Screen: TFT true color 2.8inch @ ( 16:9 )
- Working Temperature Range: 0-40 ( 32 - 104 )
- OS Language: English/Simplified Chinese
- Interface of External: USB2.0 (USB-B) RS-232 ( 115 200 bps )
- Storage Temperature Range: -20-50(-4-122)
- Humidity Range: Relative humidity less than 85%,without condensation
- Weight: 700 g
- Size: 199*68*90mm
- Package Size: 400*240*340mm
- Battery Charging Time: 8 hrs
- Battery: Li-ion battery, 5000 times Measurement
- Standard Accessories: AC adapter/ 3000mAH Li-ion battery