HULL-K: ADVANCED MARINE GRADE CERAMIC COATING
‘’Unleash the power of Nanotechnology’
Prior to product application, make sure to perform these steps depending on vehicle/surface condition. The final result and performance of HULL-K Coating will be obtained only if these steps are followed.
- Deep clean the vessel making sure of removing any previous protection.
- Remove all contaminants
- Proceed to paint correction/enhancement by using filler and oil-free correction compound and polish pop up that gloss through the roof.
- Prepare the surfaces by cleaning all residue left using REVEAL pre-coat surface prep fluid to assure optimal bonding of the coating to the vehicle surfaces.
- Before opening the bottle, always shake for at least 60 sec, then let the bottle sit for another 60 sec.
- Apply a few drops of HULL-K coating on a microsuede swatch paired to a sponge block or directly to a microfiber applicator.
- Wait for the coating to flash/haze which should take somewhere between 10 to 30 seconds depending on weather condition
Note: You will know it's time to buff off when the microfiber in contact with the surfaces feels a little bit tacky.
- Wipe the coating off in a circular motion using minimal pressure, ideally using an edgeless microfiber towel, until the panel is smudge less.
- wait 1 hour before applying a second layer (if desired)
''What performance to expect from HULL-K CERAMIC COATING'':
Durability may vary but typically the coating can only be removed by abrasion.
It is resistant to chemicals with pH ranging from 2 to 13
If installed by a certified coating installer, HULL-K is backed by a
2 years warranty for 1 layer
3 years warranty for 2 layers
May be harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes, Avoid contact with skin. Do not inhale vapours. Use the product in a well-ventilated area. Keep out of children's reach.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.